September 02, 2010

september 1st

experiments with low ISO (yes. i just learned how to change my ISO. don't be shocked.) and my neck....

JUST IN CASE YOU'RE GETTING SICK OF LOOKING AT ME.
here's the thing..
i think it's becoming a problem that i don't take myself seriously enough. i can't post a photograph like this without making some silly little joke/excuse like the one above so that no one feels like the image is too intense and removed to relate to...it makes me automatically self conscious when i'm the one in the photograph. but, serious artist that i am (here i go again with the self deprecating humour...yada yada yada)... let me just explain that the pictures of myself recently have been because i'm stttttarting a study on how the body communicates emotion. so, if anyone would like to help me out with that, so i don't have to keep resorting to these self portraits, i would be SO in love with you.
in other words...
subjects wanted.

1 comment: